Over the past 5 years AMO has served as the prime contractor and as a subcontractor to large engineering contractors on a variety of contract types ranging from multimillion dollar, multi-year ID/IQ remedial action contracts for the U.S. Army Corps of Engineers to thousand dollar delivery orders through Lockheed Martin for the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency. AMO has also worked with other federal agencies to address environmental, infrastructure, and other needs.
Please tour our website to acquire a basic understanding About Us, Our Services, Our Clients, and the Programs & Licenses covered by our operations. Likewise, please Contact Us with any specific questions or needs you might have with your businesses’ environmental decisions.
AMO provides services to the public sector routinely and meets the government requirements for quality, safety, cost accounting, procurement, and other requirements. As a small business we strive to provide high level communications and management for a diverse and expanding portfolio of services to the U.S. Government and other state and local governmental agencies. We can offer our quality technical services at a very competitive cost as a result of our streamlined management structure and our low overhead cost.
In 2016, AMO received:
- Exceptional CPARS rating from the U.S. Army Corps of Engineers Philadelphia District for services performed under our Geo-Environmental and Geotechnical small business ID/IQ.
- Outstanding rating from Lockheed Martin for environmental/geologic support services performed under SERAS Contract with USEPA.
- Outstanding rating from U.S. Army Corps of Engineers Baltimore District for project coordinator/manager and environmental data management support services performed under RCRA, One Cleanup, and Pennsylvania Act programs at the former York Naval Ordnance Plant (private-party lead site)
Existing (Direct or Indirect) Clients
- U.S. Navy
- U.S. Army
- U.S. Department of Justice
- U.S. Army Corps of Engineers
- U.S. Environmental Protection Agency
- Soil & Groundwater Characterization
- Environmental Data Management
- Geophysical Surveys
- Soil Groundwater remediation
- Hazard Material Assessments
Health and Safety
AMO’s Corporate Health and Safety Program provide our staff with the expertise needed to identify, evaluate, and control industrial safety and health hazards. AMO has been incident free since the inception of the company in 2002.