Program Management & Technical Coordination
AMO provides technical, financial, and administrative management services for individual environmental projects and comprehensive environmental programs. These services are provided on behalf of individual companies seeking focused technical support for a specific matter and/or project, and multi-party PRP groups requiring technical management and leadership.
Our staff includes personnel with significant experience managing large and complex investigation, remediation, construction, and O&M projects. Related assignments range from initial negotiations of agreements/consent orders to oversight of the above disciplines through project closure.
AMO has provided technical management services, on behalf of our clients, under CERCLA, RCRA, and various state enforcement and voluntary programs. Typical services provided by AMO include:
- Project Coordinator and Technical Coordinator;
- Program Manager for Multi-Site Projects;
- Interim Corporate Manager;
- Third-Party Oversight and Technical Review;
- Preparation of Scoping Documents and Bid Packages;
- Field Program and Construction Management/Auditing;
- Support for Community Relations and Public Meetings.